ICSV provides high-quality, individualized education, equipping students with Christian character to impact the nations of the world.
An international school of choice where every student is valued and empowered with truth and knowledge for life.
ICSV Doctrinal Statement
- We believe the Bible to be the fully inspired, infallible, inerrant, and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in both the deity and the humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, in His miracles. His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His burial, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of God the Father, and in His personal return to power and glory.
- We believe each human being is spiritually lost, sinful and utterly unable to save himself.
- We believe explicit faith in Jesus Christ and His finished work and regeneration by the Holy Spirit are absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful man.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling and filling enables the Christian to live a godly life.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection and judgement of all mankind. Believers are resurrected to enjoy eternal life with God and unbelievers are resurrected to eternal punishment.
- We believe all who have confessed faith in the risen and ascended Son of God are members of Christ’s invisible and universal church. We also believe that the local church plays an essential role in the plan and purpose of God.
- We believe in the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe the primary purpose of man is to know God, glorify him, and enjoy him forever.
- We believe that God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as either male or female, and that these two distinct, complementary sexes together reflect the image and nature of God.
- We believe that God created marriage to be exclusively the union of one man and one woman, and that intimate sexual activity is to occur exclusively within that union.
Serving students from over 65 different nations of the world. International education develops citizens of the world, building a sense of identity and cultural awareness. It encourages global thinking and an appreciation for diversity.
A United States-based curriculum, with upper-classmen having the opportunity to enroll in the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme.
We are accredited by both the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. ICSV is also granted Öffentlichkeitsrecht by the Austrian school authorities.
Our students study in small classes led by caring and professional teachers. In this environment, students receive greater individual attention, create close friendships with their peers, and experience true community.
ICSV staff members are role models of Christian character to our students. The academic program and learning environment reflects this in many ways. As teachers guide students through rich learning experiences, they also impart their worldview to the students, resulting in opportunities for students to develop a strong moral character.