HIRING NOW: FULL-TIME OFFICE ASSISTANT
ICSV is currently seeking an Office Assistant for the Admissions Department to join our team beginning in June.
The Office Assistant is part of the Office Team that serves and supports the ICSV community with fluidity and flexibility. This person works across a range of functions to meet the ever-changing community needs, while upholding the ICSV vision and glorifying God. Their primary responsibility is to provide office assistance in the Admissions Department.
Qualifications and Key Competencies
● Proficient clerical skills and knowledge of office practices and procedures, such as data entry,
spreadsheets, typing emails, etc.
● Organizational abilities
● Communication skills
● Interpersonal skills
● Fluency in English; knowledge of German language preferred
● Prior office experience a must
● Team player
● Microsoft Office and Google applications skills required
● Graphic design skills would be a plus
● Personal relationship with Jesus Christ
● Committed to support ICSV’s Christian mission
● Willing to honor and uphold all standards outlined in the Faculty Handbook
● Able to sign the ICSV Statement of Faith
● Active member of a church that supports the school’s Statement of Faith
Benefits for eligible employees
● Health insurance
● Company paid pension insurance
● Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
● Financial support for professional development
● Tuition discount for staff with children
● After-school care discount for staff with children
Please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Samantha Ozaeta at email@example.com.
This is an exciting time to join ICSV!