Digital Content Creator
ICSV is currently seeking a qualified Digital Content Creator to join our Advancement Team. We are seeking a Digital Content Creator who is self-motivated and professional, with a strong background in digital communication/design. The applicant must be passionate about crafting great stories, creating content for a wide range of media, including video, digital, print, website, and social media.
- Works directly with the Advancement Director.
- Develops content for web pages, social media platforms, and other publications.
- Creates compelling, engaging content to promote ICSV to Christian organizations, businesses, and other audiences.
- Ensures all content is on-brand and meets ICSV’s requirements.
- Uses search engine optimisation (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of the website in search results.
- Identifies any issues and resolves them in a timely manner.
- Stays up-to-date with current trends and remains very knowledgeable in the field.
- Is able to keep track of and consistently execute digital strategies and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Design, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in content creation, and/or in similar roles.
- Strong knowledge of computer software that is related to web design, video editing, and graphic design.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Is committed to support ICSV’s Christian mission and faith-based education
- Willing to honor and uphold all ethical standards outlined in the Faculty Handbook
- Able to sign the ICSV Statement of Faith
- Is an active member of a church that supports the school’s Statement of Faith
Benefits for eligible employee:
- Health insurance
- Company paid pension insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Financial support for professional development
- Tuition discounts for staff with children
Please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.