Facilities and IT Coordinator
HIRING: FACILITIES AND IT COORDINATOR
ICSV is currently seeking a Facilities and IT Coordinator to join our team in July 2021.
The Facilities and IT Coordinator is responsible for the organization and supervision of the IT and Facilities departments. S/He is a member of these teams, meeting the needs of the school. S/He coordinates the daily facility and IT operations including planning, design, workspace, construction, leases, occupancy, maintenance, furniture, cleaning, network infrastructure, wifi, etc. The Facilities and IT Coordinator must enjoy working in a service and support position, meeting the needs of the different school departments.
- At least two years of experience in Technical and Facility Management
- Business, Engineering, or Technical Degree preferred
- Experience in construction industry preferred
- Technology certifications in MS Office, Google Classroom, etc. preferred
- Fluency in English; fluency in German preferred; B1 level German required
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Commitment to support ICSV’s Christian mission and faith-based education
- Willingness to honor and uphold all standards outlined in the Faculty Handbook
- Ability to sign the ICSV Statement of Faith
- Active member of a church that supports the school’s Statement of Faith
- Knowledge of safety protocols, HVAC, recycling, and waste systems
- Strong understanding of wiring, plumbing, building projects, etc.
- Ability to oversee large building or repair projects
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and technical support issues
- Leadership skills to successfully lead a team of workers
- Understanding of budgets and budget projections
- Ability to work effectively with school staff and students
- Demonstrated organizational ability
Benefits for Eligible Employees
- Health insurance
- Company paid pension insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Financial support for professional development
- Tuition discounts for staff with children
- After-school care discount for staff with children
If you are passionate about Christ and serving Him by providing support to the school, we would love to get to know you.
Please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to the HR Department at email@example.com.
This is an exciting time to join ICSV!