Finance Assistant (Part-Time)
ICSV is currently seeking a qualified Finance Assistant on a part-time basis to join our Finance Department immediately.
The Finance Assistant supports the Finance Department in all areas pertaining to reporting, budgeting, controlling, invoicing, receivables and the annual audit. He/she serves as administrative assistant to the Finance Manager, providing general financial and administrative support.
- College Degree, preferably in Business Management, with a Finance background
- At least 2 years experience in an administrative role, preferably in the area of Finance and /or HR
- Proficient in German and English language (written and oral)
- Experience in the educational arena preferred
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Committed to support ICSV’s Christian mission
- Willing to honor and uphold all standards outlined in the Faculty Handbook
- Able to sign the ICSV Statement of Faith
- Active member of a church that supports the school’s Statement of Faith
- Aiming towards continued spiritual and personal growth
- Excellent organization skills
- Reliability and confidentiality
- Detail-oriented working style (meticulous attention to detail)
- Analytical and strategic thinking with an affinity to numbers
- Experience with financial software preferred
- Clear and open communication style
- Resilient and stress resistant
- Professional and confident demeanor
- Ability to work in a team and independently
Benefits for Eligible Employees
- Financial support for professional development
- Tuition and fee discounts for staff with children enrolled at ICSV
- Purpose filled work
- Great colleagues and community
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an exciting time to join ICSV!