HIRING FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2023/2024 – (part-time or full-time)
ICSV is currently seeking qualified German Teachers to join our faculty for the 2023/2024 school year. Applicant must be eligible to teach upper-level German classes including IB German.
The primary responsibility of the teacher is to carry out professional duties and responsibilities by providing instruction in German. He/She will be in charge of day-to-day work and management of the class and the safety and welfare of the students, while promoting the aims and objectives of the school.
- Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in German Education
- Current ACSI certificate with coursework in education, or ability to become certified
- Teaching experience/training in the US system preferred
- State or national teacher certification preferred
- Overseas/Cross-cultural experience preferred
- Prior classroom teaching experience preferred
- Native German ability required
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Committed to support ICSV’s Christian mission and faith-based education
- Willing to honor and uphold all standards outlined in the Faculty Handbook
- Able to sign the ICSV Statement of Faith
- Active member of a church that supports the school’s Statement of Faith
- Love of students and learning
- Interpersonal and social skills
- Intercultural competence
- Self-motivation and reliability
- Strong instructional skill and expertise with current teaching practice
Benefits for Eligible Employees
- Financial support for professional development
- Tuition and fee discounts for staff with children
If you are passionate about Christ and working with children and adolescents excites you, we would love to get to know you.
Please complete our online application form here. Applicants can upload their CVs/Resumes with the online application form.
This is an exciting time to join ICSV!