The International Christian School of Vienna
provides high-quality, individualized education,
equipping students with Christian character
to impact the nations of the world.
An international school of choice
where every student is valued and empowered
with truth and knowledge for life.
ICSV Doctrinal Statement
- We believe the Bible to be the fully inspired, infallible, inerrant, and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in both the deity and the humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, in His miracles. His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His burial, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of God the Father, and in His personal return to power and glory.
- We believe each human being is spiritually lost, sinful and utterly unable to save himself.
- We believe explicit faith in Jesus Christ and His finished work and regeneration by the Holy Spirit are absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful man.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling and filling enables the Christian to live a godly life.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection and judgement of all mankind. Believers are resurrected to enjoy eternal life with God and unbelievers are resurrected to eternal punishment.
- We believe all who have confessed faith in the risen and ascended Son of God are members of Christ’s invisible and universal church. We also believe that the local church plays an essential role in the plan and purpose of God.
- We believe in the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe the primary purpose of man is to know God, glorify him, and enjoy him forever.