Apply Online Today!
Step 1: Online Application Form and Submit Supporting Documents
- Complete the Online Application Form (Start Application)
- Submit all requested forms and supporting documents
- Copy of your Child's Passport or Birth Certificate
- Copies of the two most recent School Reports/Transcripts (For High School students, official transcripts are required for grades 9-12 with a timetable indicating the number of hours spent per subject per week or number of credits issued per course)
- Payment of the Non-refundable Application Fee €275
On the bank statement, please indicate your child's full name
IBAN: AT42 1952 0018 0009 3831
Please be informed that we cannot process your child’s application until all the supporting documents have been submitted.
Step 2: Placement Test / Screening
ICSV has students coming from many different school systems around the world, so all prospective students take an age and grade appropriate Placement Test to help best determine their academic needs.
The Placement Test is scheduled by the Admissions Officer once Step 1 is complete.
Step 3: Decision on Admission
The Admissions staff will contact you as soon as a final decision has been made. Once your child has been accepted, you will receive an acceptance letter with further information.
Step 4: Enrollment
Your child’s enrollment process is not complete until the Registration Fee of €750 has been paid within seven (7) days of acceptance and all required documents have been submitted.
- Signed Enrollment Contract
- Tuberculosis Results (if applicable)