Elementary School Teacher
HIRING FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2019/2020
ICSV is currently seeking a qualified Elementary School teacher to join our elementary faculty for the 2019/2020 school year.
The primary responsibility of the teacher is to carry out professional duties within assigned classes. He/She will be in charge of day-to-day work and management of the class and the safety and welfare of the students, while promoting the aims and objectives of the school.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Elementary Education
- Current ACSI certificate with coursework in education
- Teaching experience/training in the US system preferred
- State or national teacher certification preferred
- Overseas/Cross-cultural experience preferred
- Prior classroom teaching experience preferred
- Proficiency or basic knowledge in German (A1) is highly preferred
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Committed to support ICSV’s Christian mission and faith-based education
- Willing to honor and uphold all standards outlined in the Faculty Handbook
- Able to sign the ICSV Statement of Faith
- Active member of a church that supports the school’s Statement of Faith
- Love of students and learning
- Interpersonal and social skills
- Intercultural competence
- Self-motivation and reliability
- Strong instructional skill and expertise with current teaching practice
Benefits for eligible employees
- Health insurance
- Company paid pension insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Financial support for professional development
- Tuition discounts for staff with children
- After-school care discount for staff with children
If you are passionate about Christ and working with children and adolescents excites you, we would love to get to know you.
Please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com.
This is an exciting time to join ICSV!