HIRING FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2019/2020
ICSV is currently seeking a qualified part-time German teacher to begin on December 15, 2019, with the possibility of an earlier start date.
The primary responsibility of the teacher is to carry out professional duties within assigned classes. He/She will be in charge of day-to-day work and management of the class and the safety and welfare of the students, while promoting the aims and objectives of the school.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in German (Master’s preferred)
- Current ACSI certificate with coursework in education
- Overseas/Cross-cultural experience preferred\
- Prior classroom teaching experience preferred
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Committed to support ICSV’s Christian mission and faith-based education
- Willing to honor and uphold all standards outlined in the Faculty Handbook
- Able to sign the ICSV Statement of Faith
- Active member of a church that supports the school’s Statement of Faith
- Love of students and learning
- Interpersonal and social skills
- Intercultural competence
- Self-motivation and reliability
- Strong instructional skill and expertise with current teaching practice
If you are passionate about Christ and working with children and adolescents excites you, we would love to get to know you.
Please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Samantha Ozaeta at email@example.com.
This is an exciting time to join ICSV!