Learning Support Teacher
The International Christian School of Vienna (ICSV) is an international school that values excellence in academic education. It has a United States-based curriculum. The academic program has been accredited by both the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the Stadtschulrat Wien.
We are currently seeking an elementary Learning Support teacher for the 2018- 2019 school year.
The learning support teacher is responsible for carrying out professional duties and responsibilities within assigned classes. He/She will be responsible for day-to-day work and management of the class and the safety and welfare of the students, during on-site and oﬀ-site activities while promoting the aims and objectives of the school.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Be in full agreement with the ICSV Missions Statement
- Ability to identify with and model Christian values, worldview and lifestyle
- Ability to integrate Christian principles into lessons
- Strong interpersonal and social skills
- Self-motivation and reliability
- Overseas/Cross-Cultural experience
- Teaching experience/training in the U.S. system
If you (or someone you know) would enjoy working in an English-language school (U.S. and IB curriculum) with children from over 50 different nations in the world's most livable city, check out ICSV and apply today.
Please contact email@example.com for further information.