ICSV is currently seeking a qualified Office Assistant to join our team starting 1 July, 2019.
The Office Assistant is part of the Office Team that serves and supports the ICSV community with fluidity and flexibility. This person works across a range of functions to meet the ever-changing community needs, while upholding the ICSV vision and glorifying God.
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- Basic clerical skills and knowledge of office practices and procedures
- Organizational abilities
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English; knowledge of German language preferred
- Graphic design skills would be a plus
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Committed to support ICSV’s Christian mission
- Willing to honor and uphold all standards outlined in the Faculty Handbook
- Able to sign the ICSV Statement of Faith
- Active member of a church that supports the school’s Statement of Faith
Benefits for eligible employees
- Health insurance
- Company paid pension insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Financial support for professional development
- Tuition discounts for staff with children
- After-school care discount for staff with children
If you are passionate about Christ and working in an international setting excites you, we would love to get to know you.
Please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Samantha Ozaeta at email@example.com.
This is an exciting time to join ICSV!