Office Assistant – Attendance Officer (Part-time Maternity Cover)
ICSV is currently seeking an Office Assistant – Attendance Officer on a part-time basis to join our team for the 2022/2023 school year.
The Office Assistant-Attendance Officer is part of the Office Team that serves and supports the ICSV community with fluidity and flexibility. This person works across a range of functions to meet the ever-changing community needs, while upholding the ICSV vision and glorifying God.
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- Proficient clerical skills and knowledge of office practices and procedures, such as data entry, spreadsheets, typing emails, etc.
- Organizational abilities
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English; knowledge of German language preferred
- Prior office experience is a must
- Team player
- Microsoft Office and Google applications skills required
- Graphic design skills would be a plus
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Committed to support ICSV’s Christian mission
- Willing to honor and uphold all standards outlined in the Faculty Handbook
- Able to sign the ICSV Statement of Faith
- Active member of a church that supports the school’s Statement of Faith
Benefits for eligible employees
- Financial support for professional development
- Tuition and fee discounts for staff with children
Please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an exciting time to join ICSV!