HIRING: OFFICE ASSISTANT-ELEMENTARY (Part-time, with Full-time Potential)
ICSV is currently seeking an Office Assistant-Elementary to join our team in August 2021.
The Office Assistant-Elementary works as part of the Office Team, primarily in support of the Elementary Principal/Student Support Services Coordinator. The Office Assistant-Elementary assists the Elementary Principal with scheduling, awards assemblies, data entry, clerical tasks, and chapel organization. S(he) communicates with the After-School Care Coordinator and assists with general office support, as needed.
- Prior office experience desired
- Education background preferred
- Previous experience in school office preferred
- Fluency in English; knowledge of German language preferred
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Commitment to support ICSV’s Christian mission and faith-based education
- Willingness to honor and uphold all standards outlined in the Faculty Handbook
- Ability to sign the ICSV Statement of Faith
- Active member of a church that supports the school’s Statement of Faith
- Ability to work effectively with school staff, parents, and students
- Demonstrated organizational ability
- Strong clerical skills and knowledge of office practices and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
Benefits for Eligible Employees
- Health insurance
- Company paid pension insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Financial support for professional development
- Tuition discounts for staff with children
- After-school care discount for staff with children
If you are passionate about Christ and working with children and adolescents excites you, we would love to get to know you.
Please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to the HR Department at email@example.com.
This is an exciting time to join ICSV!