HIRING: OFFICE ASSISTANT-REGISTRAR
ICSV is currently seeking an Office Assistant-Registrar to join our team in August 2021.
The Office Assistant-Registrar works in conjunction with the Secondary Principal and Guidance Counselor to provide support to students primarily in grades 6 through 12. The Office Assistant-Registrar also assists the principals with schoolwide scheduling, awards assemblies, and graduation. In addition, the Office Assistant-Registrar maintains and updates student files, report cards, and transcripts. S(he) processes withdrawing and graduating students, determines extracurricular eligibility, processes official documents, and assists with general office support, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Previous experience in high school or college office preferred
- Fluency in English; knowledge of German language preferred
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Commitment to support ICSV’s Christian mission and faith-based education
- Willingness to honor and uphold all standards outlined in the Faculty Handbook
- Ability to sign the ICSV Statement of Faith
- Active member of a church that supports the school’s Statement of Faith
- Knowledge of current trends in college admissions requirements and standardized testing
- Computer skills, ability to work with a wide range of programs
- Ability to work effectively with school staff, parents, and students
- Thorough knowledge of the American Education System and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program
- Basic knowledge of other educational systems, such as the Austrian public schools and the British System (IGCSE), helpful
- Understanding of graduation and university requirements
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required
- Demonstrated organizational ability
Benefits for eligible employees
- Health insurance
- Company paid pension insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Financial support for professional development
- Tuition discounts for staff with children
- After-school care discount for staff with children
If you are passionate about Christ and working with children and adolescents excites you, we would love to get to know you.
Please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to the HR Department at email@example.com.
This is an exciting time to join ICSV!