Part-Time Athletic Director
HIRING FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2021/2022
ICSV is currently seeking a part-time Athletic Director to join our team for the 2021/2022 school year.
The primary responsibility of the director is to coordinate the fall, winter, and spring after-school sports programs for Middle School and High School students. He/She will recruit and support coaches for each sport, set up practice facilities and game schedules for each sport, and represent ICSV in the Danube Valley Athletic Conference (DVAC).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Education
- Current ACSI certificate with coursework in education
- Teaching experience/training in the US system preferred
- State or national teacher certification preferred
- Overseas/Cross-cultural experience preferred
- Prior classroom teaching experience preferred
- Proficiency or basic knowledge in German (A1) is highly preferred
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Committed to support ICSV’s Christian mission and faith-based education
- Willing to honor and uphold all standards outlined in the Faculty Handbook
- Able to sign the ICSV Statement of Faith
- Active member of a church that supports the school’s Statement of Faith
- Organized and detail-orientated
- Love of students and learning
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and a desire to serve and support the teams and coaches
- Intercultural competence
- Self-motivation and reliability
Benefits for eligible employees
- Health insurance
- Company-paid pension insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Financial support for professional development
- Tuition discounts for staff with children
- After-school care discount for staff with children
If you are passionate about Christ and working with children and adolescents excites you, we would love to get to know you.
Please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to the HR Department at email@example.com.
This is an exciting time to join ICSV!