Update From My Recruitment Trip
This week I am finishing up my recruitment trip in the United States. I’ve met with prospective teachers, education professors, and directors from other international schools. I’ve had the chance to tell everyone that I met about ICSV and what a great place it is. I told them stories about our students and details about our academics and extracurricular offerings.
Some of the things that I mentioned were:
- Our teachers go out of their way to make sure every student feels loved and respected.
- Our parents are supportive and involved.
- We value excellence in academics and helping students discover their unique gifts and talents.
- ICSV is truly an international school as students come to ICSV from over 65 different countries.
- We help our non-English speakers to learn English.
- We provide German classes so our kids can also learn German.
- Our students can play all kinds of sports, be involved in drama, and sing in a choir.
- Our kids learn good sportsmanship and what it means to play for the glory of God.
- Students have opportunities to serve each other and those outside the ICSV community.
- We encourage our students to ask the hard questions of life.
- We desire that our school families see Jesus’ love through the way we walk out our Christian faith.
- I love coming to work every day because I love it here at ICSV!
I’m excited to return to school on Monday. I’ve missed being with the staff and students. ICSV really is a special place.
Because of His Faithfulness,
Dr. Sharon Brobst, Director