HIRING FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2021/2022
ICSV is currently seeking a qualified Secondary Principal to join our Secondary School faculty for the 2021/2022 school year.
The primary responsibility of the Principal is to supervise all Secondary School teachers, the Guidance Counselor, the Curriculum and Assessment Coordinator, the IB Program Coordinator, the Athletic Director, and the Registrar. He/she shall use leadership, management, supervisory and administration skills in order to promote the educational development of each Secondary School student, while promoting the aims and objectives of the school.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Education
- Master’s Degree in the field of Education and/or Leadership (Educational Administration preferred)
- State or national certification in Educational Administration preferred
- ACSI certification in Educational Administration required (or ability to obtain)
- Knowledge/experience with the IB Diploma Programme preferred
- Previous secondary teaching experience preferred
- Previous administrative experience preferred
- Overseas/ cross-cultural experience preferred
- Be in full agreement with the following ICSV statements: Mission Statement, Core Values Statement, Doctrinal Statement, Statement of Educational Philosophy, Faculty Handbook
- Proficiency or basic knowledge in German (A1) is highly preferred
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Committed to support ICSV’s Christian mission and faith-based education
- Willing to honor and uphold all standards outlined in the Faculty Handbook
- Able to sign the ICSV Statement of Faith
- Active member of a church that supports the school’s Statement of Faith
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Interpersonal and social skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Intercultural competence
- Strategic and analytical approach to any given task
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Reliability and confidentiality
Benefits for eligible employees
- Health insurance
- Company paid pension insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Financial support for professional development
- Tuition discounts for staff with children
- After-school care discount for staff with children
If you are passionate about Christ and working with children and adolescents excites you, we would love to get to know you.
Please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to the HR Department at email@example.com.
This is an exciting time to join ICSV!