ICSV is currently looking for Substitute Teachers to round out the team. The Substitute Teacher at ICSV is responsible for providing coverage when regular teachers are unable to work.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Follow regular teacher’s lesson plans
- Oversee classroom activities
- Take attendance
- Maintain a well-managed classroom and a positive learning environment
- Know the procedures for dealing with issues of an emergency nature
- Maintain a personal appearance that models cleanliness, modesty, good taste, and is in agreement with the school policy
- At least a Bachelor’s degree (or: working towards a degree or experience working with students)
- Good command of verbal and written English
- Proficiency in German is a plus
- Background in Education highly preferred
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Committed to support ICSV’s Christian mission and faith-based education
- Willing to honor and uphold all standards outlined in the Faculty Handbook
- Able to sign the ICSV Statement of Faith
- Active member of a church that supports the school’s Statement of Faith
- Interpersonal and social skills
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Reliability and confidentiality
The sub teaching position falls under marginal and occasional employment.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch with the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.