Welcome to Elementary School
The ICSV Elementary School is a very special place! As you walk through our hallways on any given day, you might hear singing, joyful laughter, students collaborating, math problem-solving, science experiments, or reader’s theater.
I feel honored to work in and lead this school where classrooms are welcoming – a safe place where every student can grow spiritually, emotionally, and academically. Each class truly becomes a little family throughout the school year. When you choose to enroll your child at ICSV, they will be part of a strong and thriving learning community because we believe students are valued as God’s creation, each with unique gifts and strengths. The Elementary School Program values individualized education, a rigorous and well-rounded curriculum, and learning opportunities outside the classroom. It has fun traditions and a great after-school activity program.
The best part of ICSV Elementary School is the strong community evident among parents, students, teachers, and staff. We would love to welcome you here, too.
Mrs. Sandy Siratt
Elementary School Principal
Are you considering enrolling your child in our Elementary School Program? Check out our offerings:
- Individualized Education
We have highly qualified faculty and staff committed to life-long learning and utilizing educational best practices. Teachers collaborate and consider their students’ learning styles when planning engaging lessons.
- Rigorous & Well-rounded Curriculum
Our curriculum is rigorous, challenging, and reviewed regularly to ensure we offer our students a quality program. Students learn to express themselves creatively in art and music classes. Students also receive a well-rounded education as they practice good sportsmanship in Physical Education class, develop research skills with our librarian, or use the latest technology in computer class.
- Learning Beyond the Classroom
- Field Trips – Teachers take full advantage of the incredible opportunities offered through Vienna’s cultural and historical venues by taking students on field trips to the many museums and parks in our city.
- Fun Traditions – We have strong traditions that students look forward to, such as our weekly Chapel service, dress-up days to show school spirit, and book month with reading races and a battle of the books.
- After School Program – After-school clubs provide opportunities for students to develop friendships and explore interests like sewing, praise dance, or gardening. Information about our after school care program is found here.